Digital Advertising Strategist, Content & Copywriting
ChristianPost.com is the nation's most comprehensive Christian news website and was launched in March 2004, incorporated with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines.
The Digital Advertising Strategist, Content & Copywriting is responsible for writing and producing quality, engaging content for The Christian Post and our direct advertisers.
This position can be a part-time contractor or a full-time salaried employee.
• Writing high-quality advertising copy, audio and video scripts, ensuring content is high impact and accurate, and incorporating feedback from clients and internal stakeholders in a timely manner
• Working with Sales and Advertising Operations on development for ongoing and rapid response campaigns
• Collaborating with designers and videographers to develop designed and produced creative that will be successful across a variety of advertising channels
• Creating and tracking weekly and monthly advertising calendars and daily requests to ensure deadlines are being met
• Staying on top of the latest digital advertising trends, networks, and formats
• Performing other duties as necessary
• Wants to work on the frontlines of Christian media
• 1-2 years of experience writing excellent advertising copy
• Strong writing and analytical skills
• Understanding of digital advertising best practices and trends
• Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Can commute to our office in northwest Washington DC